• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Making Piggy+RWarp work together (1 Viewer)

RedCents
90¢
If you still want to use Piggyzone and Rwarp together , which I do for some reasons...

Unload both Piggyzone and Rwarp
Load Rwarp *First*
Load Piggyzone then

Cannot chain zone with Rwarp on my comp, which I missed, and this way you get both, and all the commands work. In case anyone else was having this problem, easy fix.

I will take a look at why it will only work this way... In my compile, I even disabled every single command except /chainshift, so they shouldn't be stepping on eachother's toes anymore...

Code....why not integrate the Chainshift portion of the code right into the /zone command portion of Rwarp? Eliminates a whole extra plugin, and keeps one command for both long and short zones.

Edit: No they really don't...don't bother investigating it...But implementing that would be nice.

Rofl hey mochilla... someone gave me a negative cent for offering to check out why you have to load the two plugins in sequence in order for them to work...

Gotta love it haha :p

Making Piggy+RWarp work together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back