• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Maintenance 5/8/2014 (1 Viewer)

dulak

RedCents
794¢
Attention players: we will be performing maintenance to upgrade our network infrastructure beginning at 1:30 AM PDT* on Thursday, May 8, 2014. The downtime for this maintenance will last approximately 6 hours. This will impact the following SOE services:

All SOE games
All official forums
Account management
Commerce functions, including purchases

Thank you for your patience!

-Note-
Just ran my patcher, does not appear we had any sort of patch. No files updated, no change to eqgame.exe. Also, servers are still locked (those bastards!). It's been longer than 6 hours!

SO let me see if I get this, they updated something and they went over the time they said it would, this is a 1st! in 15 years of EQ they never go over the time they claim it will take.... SARCASM

SOE really should work on their timing me thinks. Makes for disgruntled customers. But then again, I'm probably asking too much lol

News - Maintenance 5/8/2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Back