• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Mage repeatedly summons the same item and hands it to the pet. (1 Viewer)

Clockwork

RedCents
Hello, all.

I just started using this software. Been having a pretty easy time with most configurations until I started delving into pet coding.

As it stands, I'm trying to work out bugs on a level 15 mage before I try something a little more complex like setting it up for my level 100 mage. The mage running KISSASSIST macro will summon a pet (if there is no pet), buff it up, and then repeatedly summons Fang daggers and gives them to the pet until they run out of mana. Then they sit down to med, stand back up, and summon more Fang daggers to give to the pet. Where am I going wrong with this? Code reads as such:

[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetSpell=Elemental: Air
PetFocus=NULL
PetShrinkOn=0
PetShrinkSpell=Tiny Companion
PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffs1=Burnout
PetBuffs2=Shield of Fire
PetBuffs3=NULL
PetBuffs4=NULL
PetBuffs5=NULL
PetBuffs6=NULL
PetBuffs7=NULL
PetBuffs8=NULL
PetToysOn=1
PetToys1=Summon Fang|Summoned: Snake Fang
PetToys2=NULL
PetToys3=NULL
PetToys4=NULL
PetToys5=NULL
PetToys6=NULL
PetToysGave=NULL

That did the trick! Only one cast now. (Edit: Spoke too soon. Mage waited 10 minutes and summoned another one. Maybe because only the pet's Primary was summoned with no Secondary?)

Do I have to add another Summon Fang statement to "PetToys2=" for my Mage to equip their pet for dual wield?

Also, is the /pet attack command assumed to be used if I set DPSOn=1, or do I actually need to put that line in "DPS1="?

Do I have to add another Summon Fang statement to "PetToys2=" for my Mage to equip their pet for dual wield?
Yes

lso, is the /pet attack command assumed to be used if I set DPSOn=1, or do I actually need to put that line in "DPS1="?
DPSOn=1 and peton=1 for pet to attack.

Question - Mage repeatedly summons the same item and hands it to the pet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back