• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mage Macro? (1 Viewer)

Big Ren

RedCents
Hi all i am preaty new here. I was just wondering if someone can give me some macro help on getting them set up and if someone knows or has a good mage macro?

Big Ren said:
Thanks and i tried to read and understand redbots MQ2 user guide thing and i got confused so can someone make it a little simpeler for me?
Here is some advice. Read and read some more. If you jump into this and dont know what your doing you will get banned super fast. I know you just want to jump right in and do all the leet hacks that are in here, but that fast path only leads to disaster. Read all the manuals then come back and say like i dont understand this part (copy and paste). You will get alot more people answering you. All of this will seem really hard and confusing at first but as you read and gain knowledge you too will be onw of the mq2 user elite.

P.S. If there is any part i can help on i will do my best to answer

Mage Macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back