• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Macros starting slow (1 Viewer)

Spanky90

RedCents
Anyone else having this problem, I havent played in a while but when i start a macro EQ frezzes up for about 20 seconds then it works fine. It never use to do that any ideas?

THanks
Spanky90

This seems to be the case if you run a fairly big macro (like Rogue Helper) or macros that implement Moveutils and/or Melee. I believe the freeze up is due to MQ processing all of the info. I also seem to have a longer freeze up when Two-boxing on one comp.

Is this from all the changes in EQ, or is this just something that has happened in the last 6 months. I have only been gone for 6 months, it never did this before.

Macros starting slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back