• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Macros & mouse (1 Viewer)

BadPuss

RedCents
Lately I have found that after I have been running a macro, my mouse is unable to close or move windows (in EQ) and generally acts strangely. Unloading MQ2 and reloading it solves the problem, but it's a bit of a nuisance. Has anyone else found this issue? I am running codecasters compile, no docrack plugin. It happens regardless of whether warp is used or not.

Apart from the default loaded ones, I had mq2task loaded, mq2rwarp and maybe piggiezone, nothing else. Macros were afktaskmaster ones or tradeskill ones (the latter doesn't warp anywhere, just does stuff).

The only thing I can think of is that MQ and EQ are both some of the most horrible memory-leak monsters of all time. I know that after I have been running ANY macro over an extended period of time, it will eventually start to lag out my comp and sometimes CTD. It is pretty strange that it is affecting your mouse this way, but I'm just throwing an idea out there since noone else seems to be having this specific problem...

How long has EQ and MQ been running at the point when this happens?

Macros & mouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back