• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro request... (1 Viewer)

Kidyan

RedCents
I run the afk bard atm usually while im at work and my 2 comps at home run them. I am leveling a necro on AAs atm and I always wonder how far along he has come. If anyone has some free time that can make macros and wants to make one... Im looking for a macro to run on my necro computer. Something like when someone sends a tell saying specific command like xpreport or something like that it will respond with how many AAs i gained or how many total or whatever is easy. Also if possible to have it auto follow if someone invites it to group cuz sometimes bard dies so i set it back up at work.

Im not the coder, but i would just make a suggestion. You could make it msg you and/or use a 3rd party program to msg you on aim or something every 30 minutes or so, giving you a status report on your charater.

i.e.
lvl: 41
AA:0
Zone:Nexus (so you know hes dead, or whatever etc etc)

Im not sure if this would be hard, or if this is even the hard way to do it, but theres my idea in the basket :)

Unless i overlooked the fact that you can have it msg you everytime you die/lvl/zone/get /tell. This way when a GM msg's you at work, you can start having a heart-attack and driving 1000mph to your house to save your character :p

Yea your idea is a pretty good one but I wouldnt know how to even begin to do that either. I doubt im ever gonna die cuz most the time i just sit there FD at the spot so knowing the zone is really no problem at all. But either that way that sends IMs or through tells so i can get on another char to do would be a good idea.

there is a mq2mastermind program that will let you run the character almost as if it was on your computer, but it will only be allowed to do / commands. so to move it around without warping it would be /keypress (direction) hold

siddin said:
there is a mq2mastermind program that will let you run the character almost as if it was on your computer, but it will only be allowed to do / commands. so to move it around without warping it would be /keypress (direction) hold

Lol, i guess you can do /who or /who all <name> if your not annon :) but that shounds good. It would be worth using if you find your character dead 15 mins after you got to work. You can take your time and try to get your character back to its place. And for the /keypress you can always make those hotkeys to make it easier on yourself. :p

Macro request...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back