• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro Question (1 Viewer)

dbl0024

RedCents
What is best to run for the following

Level 16 Necro
Level 22 Warrior

and can Reseach be done using a Macro ?

Thanks in advance

I would say the Auto warrior macro would work best, but I am not sure how effective it is at that level. It might need to be tweeked some I would think. But that way the Necro could hold agro and basicly have 2 pets stomping down the mob.

As far as the research, I think a macro may already exist for it, if not one could easly be made. It would be alot like the tradeskill macros. Only thing is for most research you need to have alot of farmed items to skill up with so you will need to have said items on you when you start the macro. Redbot, Siddin, Zedmex, or someone else on sight might be able to make those for you, at this time thats a bit to much for myself. I am still slowly reteaching myself codeing lol College was sooo long ago.

if you already have the recipie, you can use the tradeskill one that i posted, all it will do is combine and autoinventory whats on the cursor.

I can not find the Warrior Macro, I have used the search, can someone point me in the right direction,

also is there a good one for the Nerco,

I kind of need something to use them alone

thanks again

there are lots of warrior macros, depends on what you want it to do. simply explain what you want it to do, i'll find it or make one for you

I would like to level up, but don't want to let skills go either , you have to forgive me but I am a total newbie lol

I am trying to get the Nerco up to beable to help the Warrior,

I only use one account so I can only play one at a time

do you have somebody to heal you? do you have a ranged weapon to pull with or will you be going up and attacking to pull, or using an item to cast a spell, etc. and what skills do you want to use when your fighting? basic questions to get the right macro written :) and when they put in healing potions... you'll be in even better conditions *cackle*

I don't have a healer all the time

Warrior has a range weapon
Nerco just has blunt weapon, all spells level 16 and under and pet

as for skills I want to use, I am not sure, suggestions are welcome
would also like to gain money to

and for a healer should I start one and if so what would you suggest

thanks

Last edited:
is there any update on this? i have a warrior with a range weapon. right now i us a pull macro for him that runs up and hits the mob then runs back to its orgin to kill.

i would love to get one that will run out use a ranged weopon to pull and include tauant and kick when killing the mob

on top of that i have no healer for him so sit/ rest period when he hits a certain HP in there or a potion use to help him regen while afk would be great.

any insight i would love to try one out and see if i can run afk for a certain period of time.

Macro Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back