• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

macro help (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
Ok heres the deal. I run the afk clr macro and play my 26 pally at the same time on same comp. This makes my comp kinda slow and i dont want to have to change windows to see how much mana my healer has left. Is there some way you can make a macro where the healer /tells "newbie" how much mana he has? For example if "Pler" has 30m he can send "newbie" a tell saying 30m. If yall know how to do this could ya plz post it cause i have no idea how to write macros hehe.

yeah there is check stratagies for download link and in there is one called plassist you load it up and set your pally to plchan5 and then start the mac on cleric

you should see the cleric tell you in channel Booted and ready to run

change the mac up to work for your toon inside it is buffs and heal spells

you can also set the range (at your level i suggest keepin it 50 to 80) for when he heals and when he stops like start healin at 50 and stop at 80% health

in there are commands such as report
he will tell you health mana and such
to get a buff you type in the command, forget the command but its in the mac

this goes with all your other declares
Rich (BB code):
/declare Lowspam Timer outer 0

put this in your main loop
Rich (BB code):
/call chkmana

and put this after the last /return
Rich (BB code):
Sub Chkmana