• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Macro help please... (1 Viewer)

pwaggs

RedCents
Trying to write a couple macros but having no luck. Could use a few pointers please.

First is a simple mac to warp me a set distance in the way I am facing. When I try it, I keep ending up in the same static spot.

The second is warping to a target, hitting it, and warping back to original spot. I don't seem to be warping back correctly. Tried to cut and paste from the NoSummon code, to get my current position, but it errors out.

Anyhow, if someoen could point me in the right direction, or if I am trying to reinvent the wheel...any help is much appreciated.

Rich (BB code):
sub main
/declare mystartx float outer 0
/declare mystarty float outer 0
/declare mystartz float outer 0
/target npc
/varset mystartx ${Me.X}
/varset mystarty ${Me.Y}
/varset mystartz ${Me.Z}
/warp target
/attack on
/delay 2
/attack off
/warp loc ${mystarty} ${mystartx} ${mystartz}
/return

If you're using my compile, try
Rich (BB code):
/warp dir direction

ie,

/warp dir 100 
warps your 100 in whatever direction you are facing.

thez said:
If you're using my compile, try
Rich (BB code):
/warp dir direction

ie,

/warp dir 100 
warps your 100 in whatever direction you are facing.
His compile is full of bugged out code. I was on MSN last night with some one who uses the compile and they had like 5 or 6 plugins that were totally messed up. I hooked them up with the up to date working versions and they are now happy. If you post that you "Maintain the code" that means you fix the shit when it breaks not just hit f7 to build it.

Macro help please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back