• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Problem - Mac Map problem (1 Viewer)

overpower

BANNED
RedCents
I have a problem with my mac map, it's not working which is unusual, it has always worked before. The weird thing is that i can log another character in on a different account on the same pc and it works fine no problem but it's not working for my main character. Anyone ever experience this problem?

His description is very vague but if something on map is messed up on his main only it leads me to believe he means that his overlay doesnt display correctly. Since it is on his main only, it probably means he has over 256 item slots due to a bunch of large bags. Over 256 slots causes your map to mess up sooner rather than later. Known bug for years if that is the case. Solution is to carry less stuff. If that isnt the case, then please disregard everything i just said and keep looking!

Problem - Mac Map problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back