• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

lvling and plat (1 Viewer)

MrSin

RedCents
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys n gurls, i havent been playing EQ for very long i have a 37 lvl barbarian warrior, i cant seem to lvl n i cant seem to get any loot, good loot anyways, ive tried some of the things on this site , but u have to use that macro thing most of the time and i ony got 1 credit card so i cant risk getting kicked off, so i dont use it, so is thier anyway to power lvl, my char with no current plat, or guild help, i was in a guild but it colapsed on itself n b4 i knew it i was no longer in a guild lol thats happened 3 times already, i have been stuck on 37th lvl for almost 3 months, i try to kill more powerful things than me but , just cant seem to last agianst them, i either fight 1 monster n have to rest for a long time or i fight alot of smaller light blue creatures, which give me next to nothing, i try to stick with yellow's or dark blues, i even try red's when i got enough buffs on me, so any help u people can give me would be greatly appreciated
thanx
Mrsin<stromm server>
37lvl Barbarian Warrior

lvling and plat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back