• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

lsmm - working (1 Viewer)

Ask the people you've seen using it? :)
Warmachines MM aka. LSMM is revamped. It's no longer enough to just hail the gnomes. You need to kill, I think 30, mobs as well.

Ofcourse such a thing is scriptable, but is it viable? :(

I've got a copy that I made that I'd be willing to share for donations. Don't really want it nerfed and I'm pretty sure that people who would donate for it probably are going to use it themselves and not post it everywhere. If you're interested, PM me.

Should have added this to my last post: my version of the macro consists of 2 macros. A puller/leader/hailer and a killer/looter. Basically the first macro is run by the leader, he is also a puller and warps to mobs to pull them. He gets the missions and also hails the hostages. The second macro is the killer/looter. This is run on all other accounts using the macro. This will zone in everyone and then sit at the zoneline and kill. Basic outline, but it gives a good idea of what the macros do.

EvenLessSpam said:
Ask the people you've seen using it? :)
Warmachines MM aka. LSMM is revamped. It's no longer enough to just hail the gnomes. You need to kill, I think 30, mobs as well.

Ofcourse such a thing is scriptable, but is it viable? :(

I believe its 40

jstbilly said:
I believe its 40

It is. I've been using an updated lsmm for about a week now. I wrote it myself. The only thing left to do was kill 40 mobs. That wasn't all that hard about 3 or 4 hours of testing and stuff but mine needs one live person and works with the rest being bots.

I did the naggy one last night with 3 people. One naggy and two priests. It takes a long time though because you have to wipe out waves of 16.
Would probably be pretty easy to macro this one. I was working on trying to get my priests to heal automatically but didn't have too much luck.
Being naggy is simple, kill the clerics first then everything else dies pretty quick!
Oh and remember to lava breath then roar lol

wendel said:
I was working on trying to get my priests to heal automatically but didn't have too much luck.

How were you going about trying to make them heal?
The MM shrouds use aa type coding for their abilities, I am willing to bet that you could do an aa list while shrouded and find the correct aa id number, and then set up your macro to use said id number, or just use the aa name itself.

have you tried something like this?

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=60 ) {
/aa act *ability name or id number here*
}
/return

I hope this helps.
if not I apologize for wasting your time.

Last edited:
If you use an AA, does that make ${Me.Casting} true? I have thought about writing scripts for MMs but haven't seen much in the way of MM scripts for examples.

dirtynumbangel said:
How were you going about trying to make them heal?
The MM shrouds use aa type coding for their abilities, I am willing to bet that you could do an aa list while shrouded and find the correct aa id number, and then set up your macro to use said id number, or just use the aa name itself.

have you tried something like this?

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=60 ) {
/aa act *ability name or id number here*
}
/return

I hope this helps.
if not I apologize for wasting your time.

Hey thanks for the help, I will try that out I was using this. But for some reason it wasn't firing off. It would target naggy, but wouldn't launch the heal. I didn't spend alot of time on this because the mission takes about 40 mins itself, but it would probably be worth revisiting...

Rich (BB code):
 /if (${Target.PctHPs} < 40) /call cast "Perfect Heal" Activate

honestly i think you should share the macro thats what these sites are for to help people discover new information and help them to gain advantantages over the game but thats just my personal opinion

TSPlayer62 said:
honestly i think you should share the macro thats what these sites are for to help people discover new information and help them to gain advantantages over the game but thats just my personal opinion
Let's give a good example as to why stuff like this (unfortunately) isn't shared often on this board :)

The other day a thread was copied here from another site, giving information on how you could get INSANE XP in a matter of minutes (like 10-20 AA's per hour). Less than 48 hours later it was nerfed, the "trick" had been available for a good deal over a week before it ended up here.

You fuckers could be more civil about it.> Jesus Christ I used the -2000 trick long before it was out to the public , and I wasnt running around saying look.. look.. i CAN DO IT!!! Im just not gonna tell you how... Thats fucking retarded guys....

If your not gonna share it fine... But why must you come in here and tell people you have it?

HEY CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!! ANy of ya guys remember me???

I WILL HAVE A WORKING MM MACRO IN THE NEXT 4 DAYS...

Not only that, but im gonna share it on every single MQ2 site that is around.

think im lieing??

LOL

youll see..

-smoke

like 10-20 AA's per hour)

Thats funny, the way I was doing the coccoons I got a character 3 Levels, and a combined total of 2,200 ish AA's. in 24 hours. You could sort of bug the reset timers on the cocoons and just use a simple macro to open them all within the same second, and zone etc...Plus Lesson...

It will likely be nerf'd to hell and back on the patch tomorrow.. I would personally wait and work on it if it is not.

There is a constant line of like 10+ people going in and out on my server.. I do not see how sony could not have noticed this by now.. it is WAY out of hand.

smokinghot said:
You fuckers could be more civil about it.> Jesus Christ I used the -2000 trick long before it was out to the public , and I wasnt running around saying look.. look.. i CAN DO IT!!! Im just not gonna tell you how... Thats fucking retarded guys....

If your not gonna share it fine... But why must you come in here and tell people you have it?

HEY CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!! ANy of ya guys remember me???

I WILL HAVE A WORKING MM MACRO IN THE NEXT 4 DAYS...

Not only that, but im gonna share it on every single MQ2 site that is around.

think im lieing??

LOL

youll see..

-smoke

I've been awake for 2 days and am kind of not all here, but here's a sloppy start, if anyone wants to help work on this, feel free. lets make it a learning experience for everyone here at redguides.
The startup doesn't have to be event driven, it can be zone id driven, if anyone wants to get the zone id's for naggy's lair, and for LS. I'm just too tired and going to bed shortly after I make this post. Yes I know it's not solid, so please save the flames. Even if this gets nerfed, lets do this anyhow so those who don't know how can learn how, and understand how.

Rich (BB code):
|LSmm.mac
|Contributions by The DirtyNumbAngel, and whomever else wants to help and |add their name here.

|This is just a skeleton for this mac, I have never actually done 
|the mission so please review the macro, edit it as needed, and add to it.
|
|You will need spellcast.inc for this macro.

#Event EnteredMM "You have entered Solusek's umm which ever one naggy is in, it's been years."
#Event EnteredLs "You have entered Lava Storm Mountains."
#Event FTW "Your task 'name of task here' has been updated."

turbo# 10
#include spellcast.inc

/Sub Main

/lootnodrop never
/echo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/echo This Mac is brought to you by the folks at Redguides.com
/echo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/call StartMM
/delay 15s
/doevents

sub doevents
/doevents EnteredMM
/doevents EnteredLs
/doevents FTW
/return

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sub StartMM
/delay 4s
/target "name of the npc that gives the mm here"
/delay 2s
/say hail
/delay 2s
/say "whatever text is needed to acquire the mission here."
/delay 2s
/say "whatever text is needed to get through the conversation and allow you to say the trigger phrase to start the MM here"
/delay 2s
/if (${Window[TaskTemplateSelectWnd].Open}) {
/notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup
/delay 5s
/notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelect"button for the mob you are shrouding as here"Button leftmouseup
/delay 5s

|this /target is in case the target is dropped, 
|if you find it superfluous feel free to remove it.

/target "name of the npc that gives the mm here"
/say "whatever the text is to start the mission here"
/return

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sub Event_EnteredMM
/delay 10s
/call LoadAA
/return

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sub LoadAA
/if (!${Window[AAWindow].Open}) /keypress V 
/delay 10s ${Window[AAWindow].Open}
/notify AAWindow AAW_LoadButton Leftmouseup 
/delay 20s 
/return

A few tips:

Take a look at the WMMM (as well as GprL and GrpM for group versions) macro that I posted originally for this (before nerf). You'll have most of what you need to get started.

Change the "say blah blah to get mission" to just /mission mission#

EvenLessSpam said:
A few tips:

Take a look at the WMMM (as well as GprL and GrpM for group versions) macro that I posted originally for this (before nerf). You'll have most of what you need to get started.

Change the "say blah blah to get mission" to just /mission mission#

hehe I've actually been away from redguides and eq for a bit now.
So I have a lot of catching up to do, I just figured I would start a skeletal mac to be worked on in this thread, in such a way that our newbies who don't know how to script can learn. you are all welcome to contribute and explain what's going on.... I'm tired though.... anyhow I'm off to bed, untill the baby wakes me up again :D

lsmm - working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back