• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - LS - XP reward for missions on level 1 persona (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,287¢
I was too lazy to test this on beta, but last I checked, if you grab a ToV mission like Griklor for example, you can swap to a level 1 persona and the persona keeps the quest.

My question is what happens when you complete the quest (assuming you never completed the achievement on main yet) ? Does your level 1 persona get the massive xp reward and instantly skyrocket to like level 90?

I was too lazy to test this on beta, but last I checked, if you grab a ToV mission like Griklor for example, you can swap to a level 1 persona and the persona keeps the quest.

My question is what happens when you complete the quest (assuming you never completed the achievement on main yet) ? Does your level 1 persona get the massive xp reward and instantly skyrocket to like level 90?
it isn't worth it, imo

way to easy to get to a level that you'd get the most time benefit from it, for me

the achievements you get are only once per account - the rest needs to come from actual xp reward and killing

View attachment 53881

Based on this, ya you would get just shy of level 90. And a whole boat load of merc AAs. That's all assuming it's possible to do.
The Merc AA would hit the cap so what 50 or whatever the sub cap was at the time you completed it.
But you can get 90 with next to no effort where this would simply cost you hours of leveling at higher levels where the xp reward was designed.

I'm sure you would, there use to be a couple of merc tasks in Underfoot that didn't have a level limit, you could run through them 3 times and go from 1 to 70 took about 20 mins. so I imagine this would be the same sort of thing.. Unless they block it somehow.

Question - LS - XP reward for missions on level 1 persona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back