• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Low level masters (1 Viewer)

numero_uno

RedCents
I would like access to the everquest 2 section

This guide is for everquest 2

Do you have crappy gear and no money? Well here is a method that I use to get some money and gear.

There is an instanced zone on The Isle of Refuge called Grimgash's Lair
(loc -116,-174) where there is a low level named that you can farm for masters solo. The named always drops a chest, and 1/2 the time the item that drops is a no drop legendary item (these items are good gear for you if you are new to the server). But there is also a chance for rares and master chests. This instanced zone has no lockout timer and you can redo it over and over again.

The Method

What you do is create a new character. Get the character to level seven and when it starts to tell you that you must leave the tutorial to gain more experience. Then enter the Grimgash's Lair. Take out the 2 groups of mobs to the left and right of you as you first enter, then attack the named orc in the center of the room. After you kill him loot the chest. Then you zone out and then zone back in again and kill him. Keep doing this until you have filled up your inventory with rare items. After that go to your city and sell the masters for around 10g and the adepts for 1g. You can also fill up all of your bank slots with these as you will be able to get them too.

Enjoy

Last edited:
numero_uno said:
The Method

What you do is create a new character. Get the character to the highest level you can but is still be able to be in the zone.

You you explain a bit more?... What level is the " highest level you can but still be able to be in the zone. "

its not grimgash's lair anymore is it? anywho.. same effect i presume :D

I've been in there about 15 times and only gotten adepts.. are masters really rare loot for in here?

Low level masters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back