• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Lost Characters (1 Viewer)

RedCents
25¢
I am trying to find a certain character i had. its between 5 accounts on ragefire but it wont let me see what characters i have on each account without paying first. Does anyone know of a way around this?

Go to your EQ folder. Within your EQ folder you can search for your accountname_characters.ini. Within that file is a list of all characters you've logged into on that account plus servers.

Go to your EQ folder. Within your EQ folder you can search for your accountname_characters.ini. Within that file is a list of all characters you've logged into on that account plus servers.
That is good as long as that toon had an ini...

You can probably petition that one to be honest...just tell them you want to pay for all access but cant find that account/toon name...anything about money will help you motivate them to help you find your lost boys...
m6t2GPW.jpg

Question - Lost Characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back