• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Losing target while using input director (1 Viewer)

RedCents
272¢
Hey guys, I have a 4 pc setup using input director and it works well except for one thing and that is when I am using any of the CWTN plugins I will always lose my target if I drag my mouse to another screen for example if I am tanking on my war and I switch over to my cleric for a heal (which is on another pc) I wont have the correct target on my war any longer , Is there a fix for this or maybe I am unchecking something I shouldn't be?

Hey guys, I have a 4 pc setup using input director and it works well except for one thing and that is when I am using any of the CWTN plugins I will always lose my target if I drag my mouse to another screen for example if I am tanking on my war and I switch over to my cleric for a heal (which is on another pc) I wont have the correct target on my war any longer , Is there a fix for this or maybe I am unchecking something I shouldn't be?
I use id on all my computers and I don't have this problem.

Not sure on what would cause kt

Problem - Losing target while using input director

Users who are viewing this thread

Back