• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Looting/Foraging (1 Viewer)

albigensia

RedCents
34¢
Ok, so I have looting on and auto forage on and for some reason I am not doing either. I am on test. I thought all you had to do was turn /looton and it auto loots or do you have to have something like kissassist running?

Ok excellent that worked, but when I do /mac loot then I kill a mob it waits to long to loot and returns me back to the point where I started the mac. How do I change that?

I was having problems with loot.mac, so I modified it a bit in order for it to actually be able to do things like /lootdestroy and /lootsell etc. (There was no /doevents):

Rich (BB code):
| loot.mac by Maskoi 07/28/2013 Redguides.com
#include ninjadvloot.inc

sub main
    /declare CampZone               int         outer       ${Zone.ID}
    /declare CampXLoc               int         outer       ${Me.X} 
    /declare CampYLoc               int         outer       ${Me.Y}
    /declare CampZLoc               int         outer       ${Me.Z}
    /declare LookForward            int         outer       ${Me.Heading.DegreesCCW} 
	/declare loopctr 				int 		local
    /echo Starting Loot macro. I will check for corpses to loot every 30s.
    /call SetupAdvLootVars
    /varset CorpseRadius 100
    /varset MobsTooClose 10
    :top
        /doevents
        /moveto mdist 10
        /call LootMobs
        /delay 2s 
        /moveto loc ${CampYLoc} ${CampXLoc}
        /delay 2s ${MoveTo.Stopped}
        /face heading ${LookForward}
        /for loopctr 1 to 30
        	/doevents
        	/delay 1s
        /next loopctr
    /goto :top
/return

to change how long it waits to loot, change the loop counter, right now it's 30s. I'm not sure why you'd need to loot faster than that though. (In the original, you just change the /delay right before /goto :top

I am HSing and I move fast so I want it to loot right after all mobs on list are dead instead of waiting 30secs. Ok so what if I don't want my character to go back to the spot I started the /mac loot and I want to just keep moving?

I am HSing and I move fast so I want it to loot right after all mobs on list are dead instead of waiting 30secs. Ok so what if I don't want my character to go back to the spot I started the /mac loot and I want to just keep moving?

Replace these lines
Rich (BB code):
/moveto loc ${CampYLoc} ${CampXLoc}
/delay 2s ${MoveTo.Stopped}
/face heading ${LookForward}

with whatever you want to move with. If you just want them to stand at the corpse, you can just comment them out or remove them.

What if I want it to wait till all the mobs are clear on my agro list before it loots? Also sometimes when it goes to a mob it just stands there for 5 secs then loots and I am being spammed with MQ2MoveUtils:: Moving to loc 0.00 0.00. Dist(10.00) Head(True).

Last edited:
Question - Looting/Foraging

Users who are viewing this thread

Back