• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Loot while kiting? (1 Viewer)

RaidNazi

RedCents
Does anyone know of a way to loot while still running & casting?

I'm thinking of bards or necros running kiting macros being able to loot all the stuff they kill whilst still going in circles with a bigass train of mobs behind them.

Ideally something like gank but that works for corpse contents.. I havnt seen anything, but that doesnt eman somethigns not out there. Does anything exist and is it even possible?

RaidNazi said:
Does anyone know of a way to loot while still running & casting?

I'm thinking of bards or necros running kiting macros being able to loot all the stuff they kill whilst still going in circles with a bigass train of mobs behind them.

Ideally something like gank but that works for corpse contents.. I havnt seen anything, but that doesnt eman somethigns not out there. Does anything exist and is it even possible?

Its possible but you would have to be an amazing multitasker.

That'd be ridiculously hard, nigh impossible. You'd have to write a custom ghosting plugin that would tell the server that you were moving (instead of standing still) according to your movement rate, then also have it loot corpses instantly -- it'd have to loot corpses without having a chance to check for items being what you want or don't want.

thez said:
That'd be ridiculously hard, nigh impossible. You'd have to write a custom ghosting plugin that would tell the server that you were moving (instead of standing still) according to your movement rate, then also have it loot corpses instantly -- it'd have to loot corpses without having a chance to check for items being what you want or don't want.

I thought it might be something along those lines. Oh well I'll just live with letting stuff rot when I cant be fucked parking a second account there to loot :-)

Loot while kiting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back