• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - loot lockouts and alts (1 Viewer)

timmy

RedCents
1,363¢
it's been a hot minute since i farmed luck augs and i've completely forgotten how the loot lockout works for characters on the same account.

example: i'm farming luck aug. using a cle to heal. it drops. i want to loot it on a ranger that is on my cle account. can i camp cleric, keeping him in the dz, add ranger, loot, bring cleric back and proceed as normal? or will that lockout on the cle now stop me from getting more loot? or if they all stay in the same dz, it's no problem and i can camp them in and out to loot as needed?

i'm likely overthinking this. i'm not trying to exploit anything other than perhaps my cleric's superior healing ability vs. my ranger.

Dont sell your ranger short! they are trying!

But you can do the char swap, and back in, lockouts for raids are by char, and loot is tied to DZ + char (so you can loot and go right back to killing when clerics back).

thanks much! i just couldn't remember if i had to suffer with an alt healer to get the ranger his stones or if i needed to put the offline toons in a raid prior to the dz or blah, blah, blah.

Question - loot lockouts and alts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back