• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

>.> looking... (1 Viewer)

icericoice

RedCents
for a mod to enable a window to stop being faded on mouseover. in particular, my combat log. maybe something with a scalable alpha? any ideas/suggestions much appreciated, as this is my Not Addicted post cherry (be gentle). thanks.

for a mod to enable a window to stop being faded on mouseover. in particular, my combat log. maybe something with a scalable alpha? any ideas/suggestions much appreciated, as this is my Not Addicted post cherry (be gentle). thanks.

And let the derailing begin...now!

Have you tried to right click the tab for the combat log? It should have an option to do just what you want to do, if I remember right. but I'm at work right now, so can't check it.

...the dirt...it wont come off...must.get.clean...
sorry, where was I. oh yeah. after digging around for the past 2 hours,
I don't see anything on the WoW forums, Worldofwar.net, or Curse that that fits the bill. Hmm. too simple mayhaps? if i knew a thing about .Lua scripting i'd whip something up. just revamped my UI with X-perl(amazing) and BarFix 20000.6. i dl'd .5 about 4 hours before .6 came out and got error messages left and right. so far so good. we'll see what Nefarion has to say about it tho. also using MoveAnything(awesome), MetaHud, Cooling, ChatMOD, and Natur. as far as combat mods go its WeaponQuickSwap for my warrior, Theorycraft and SmartDebuff for those annoying AOE curses for the mage. it really freaks the casters out when you shield bash em in a BG. oh, and Outfitter cause im lazy.

Weird, there should be an opacity slider bar somewhere. However, since I can't log on I can't finger it out :(

Edit: ask the right question to get a correct answer.

looking for a mod to fade the text of a chat window, and unfade it on mouseover. sorry.

Ah, you want to fade the TEXT, not the box itself. The box and the opacity are controlled by the Advanced Options menu and the right click menu, respectively. For the text, you are SOL. I have wanted something similar about a year ago, and hunted and hunted for weeks, and then gave up. Eventually, when the channel/chat has not had any new entries for a bit, the text will fade, but it's a pretty long wait. About 5 minutes or so. Other than that, give up.

I just use Chatlog. Lets me keep up to a thousand lines of text for each channel I'm in that I actually care about at all. That way I can always go back.

>.> looking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back