• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

looking to get nodelay and not get ripped off (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VillageIdiot

RedCents
291¢
Hey all just curious if there is a working nodelay out right now. If someone knows where / who please PM me and let me know.

Thanks
VI

I can assure you, you will not find what you are looking for via these means. Many of us do not even want to see the nodelay/gk junk surface again. It's done enough harm to the legitimate EQ player and it's economy.

Plugins like these are best left in the dark. Untrustworthy individuals get these and wreak havoc. Hell even those trustworthy can cause damage. When these things get out of hand, SoE notices and decides it's time to fix them. Doing this can break MQ2, much like the break we saw months ago and still today with movement packets. If this crap gets out to the general public again, SoE may very well break MQ2 for good next time they "fix" the problem.

I for one hope these plugins stay in a deep dark hole. I enjoy MQ2 as it is.

While I only managed to use NoDelay for two weeks it was enough to destroy most of what what left of my EQ enjoyment.

Anyhow, while it should be possible to make it working again, your account would get banned within a few days.

Anyone actually use this just for exping? I just set it to North side only and used it in groups. Havent been banned just curious if im lucky or if its not warpign since I am actually there tanking.

peeps whom whine about GK and the econmoy of EQ going down are the ones selling plat.... Obviously they wont share becasue they try to rely on a game to pay thier bills, and also, yes, there is new versions out, reds just doesnt have them yet... Or not sharing, and last i saw reds warp dont work right yet (meanding your detected)
GK uses warp, hello.....

I saw GK, less than 6 days ago being used, it wont go away, the mac is made, all you need is to update warp string/with the new warp... IN essence...

I just want to use this for exp as well. I don't sell plat, I buy plat. I don't farm plat, even if I could with this, because plat means nothing to me really. If I want something, spending 100 bucks here and there is fine for me. I would pay for this plugin happily each compile as a subscription because the ability to level a character, or aa's, or pull off the occasional hard encounter that I can't get help for is ultimately worth it in the long run.

I wasn't asking for GK, i'm just wondering if anyone abouts has the "nodelay" i'd like to use for exping also. I don't mind tanking it at the same time. Anyway, i was just putting this out and hoping i'd get a msg. Ohh well was worth a try :)

I do agree it will be kept low for awhile but then a few wrong people will get ahold of it and want to exploit the shit out of it and it will get nerfed. Then someone will fix and release slowly and someone will exploit and it will get nerfed. Then ........ etc.....

Renaldor said:
peeps whom whine about GK and the econmoy of EQ going down are the ones selling plat.... Obviously they wont share becasue they try to rely on a game to pay thier bills, and also, yes, there is new versions out, reds just doesnt have them yet...

Is that an educated statement there, or did you pull the random thought from air? Can we get all of the GK'rs to come and reinforce this statement for validity?
:rolleyes:

I know 3 personaly that use it to pay bills or help with paying bills. Not for the plat part but more for the selling characters part. They take the GK and a 50+ toon/toons and lvl him up and max aas. Go get some anguish/relic/demi loot on him and then sell em for 300+. Rinse/repeat. With Gk you can do that in a week or so not even trying hard. Plus if you are paying your bills with it you dont have to work. 16 hours a day you can do that in less than a week if you know where to go.

someoneorsomething said:
I know 3 personaly that use it to pay bills or help with paying bills. Not for the plat part but more for the selling characters part. They take the GK and a 50+ toon/toons and lvl him up and max aas. Go get some anguish/relic/demi loot on him and then sell em for 300+. Rinse/repeat. With Gk you can do that in a week or so not even trying hard. Plus if you are paying your bills with it you dont have to work. 16 hours a day you can do that in less than a week if you know where to go.
And if you really want to... just make macros to do it.

I'm sorry but your asking for something that some people want never be released and the people who do have a fix wont give it out. Do you see TP, Siddin, or Jigs, or anyone else offering it up to people?

For what its worth it's a dead subject thats its been said even if you have it those people will not release it not even for money.

This is in no way of a flame but just trying to give him a clear view answer or why no one is willing to give it up

Locking this, if you got it and want to give it up make a thread or PM him, no need for nasty comments, even if the only way someone is going to get this is to learn how to get it to work themselves. :(

looking to get nodelay and not get ripped off
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back