• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking to get a working MQ2ghost / MQ2piggyzone / MQ2rwarp (1 Viewer)

theman123

RedCents
Hey guys im currently interested in attainting a new copy of MQ2ghost and the various ones listed on post subject, been a while since ive played and im currently working on getting back into the game. From what i hear its shunned agaisted to post any of it so if anyone has any detail of were i may be able to grab some of these or if anyone has the hook up on some of them they could send my way please contact my via PM or AIM, SN is Keepreal6 :mq2

*note* remove post if need be causing too much of a flame.

nope, its shunned to post for gk which is different from ghost. As for anything that has to do with packets (and those do) we're currently checking ways to get around obfuscation, both clientside (sent) and serverside (recieved) packets.

so what your saying is after you find away to either by pass or hide the packs sent so soe cant detect it anymore there will be one within the near future ?

I wonder if its possible to impliment the same kind of hacking technology msxsecurity uses. I know it uses some kind of advanced packet filtering, sending and receiving method ..

Looking to get a working MQ2ghost / MQ2piggyzone / MQ2rwarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back