• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - looking for some level 2 love (1 Viewer)

rangnoc11

RedCents
336¢
Broke due to lose of job during this nonsense, can't spare the savings from helping keep the family afloat and hoping someone has some spare to toss my way. Much love one way or another.

Hit you with some love - and well wishes for some good fortune to come your way.

you should post more on the boards and participate in the community - its a really good way to keep redcents flowing

Hit you with some love - and well wishes for some good fortune to come your way.

you should post more on the boards and participate in the community - its a really good way to keep redcents flowing
yeah i'd started to when i came back to live everquest and about a month or so after joining redguides work and all decided it was time to finally crash, i remember asking you some questions after you'd responded to a cleric vs shaman question.

yeah i'd started to when i came back to live everquest and about a month or so after joining redguides work and all decided it was time to finally crash, i remember asking you some questions after you'd responded to a cleric vs shaman question.
@Sic is without a doubt the most helpful person i've ever seen online, also one of the most patient too (most of his answers to me have been to my absolute stupid questions haha) I just have never been able to wrap my head around code!

Request - looking for some level 2 love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back