• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Looking for some help please (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,772¢
Ok started loading this program and seems to work sweetly. Love the auto login. But my main question is how do you load plugins such as autoforage, spawnmaster and other goodies. Also is there like always daylight, no weather, and doors stay open kind of thing?

To load autoforage, type this:
/plugin mq2autoforage

To start foraging, type /startforage

More commands for autoforage are here,

And a full list of plugins, including mq2spawnmaster, are here:

Also, a word of warning don't load too many at one time makes it hard to troubleshoot any problems. Took me days to find out MQ2Radar keeps you from hailing Quest NPC on some systems.
yeah, /plugin mq2pluginmanager should probably be a default plugin to help new users
Yes, that really helped me when I started a few months ago.

Sounds like you might have ventured here from another service. We don't offer active hacks at redguides due to concerns for the well-being of our users accounts. cracks are not available here, neither are any warps, instant zones, instant mems etc. However you will find that there is a large amount of resources available to the user through the plugin system and assuming anything is still desired following looking through the plugins you can always request features and assuming they aren't unrealistic or considered active hacks they could be potentially added as long as someone is willing to take on the task of getting it added.

Sounds like you might have ventured here from another service. We don't offer active hacks at redguides due to concerns for the well-being of our users accounts. cracks are not available here, neither are any warps, instant zones, instant mems etc. However you will find that there is a large amount of resources available to the user through the plugin system and assuming anything is still desired following looking through the plugins you can always request features and assuming they aren't unrealistic or considered active hacks they could be potentially added as long as someone is willing to take on the task of getting it added.
Yes I did use another service MMOBUGS but I am likeing this one better because I dont have to worry about getting caught doing tings

@Paul7734 incase you did not notice it, you should check out this plugin

It makes it a lot easier to get started for the classes that it supports.

Then you only have to setup kiss files for the classes that are not supported.

I believe that IHC does not support pullers.

Problem - Looking for some help please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back