• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

looking for easiuest item to farm for best tribute value (1 Viewer)

molon5

RedCents
hi not sure if its been posted i am looking for easiest item to get acess to i do have top gear tank 75 type and healer and i dont want to have to use warp :) any suggestion what to farm so i can make alot of tribute please
thansk sorry if this is been posted somehwere i looked couldnt find anything

They changed Droga named to be all bunched around two areas, so can easily farm like 50k in tribute without too much running around.

Also Veksar has high tribute drops, but I didn't like running between camps.

Acrylia Caverns is awesome. There are 6 named that can be spawned there. One to right in tunnel headed to Sanctum before you make first left. Another by the center grimlim in the big room before clicking to sanctum, and several in the sanctum. Named drop items that are a minimum 3500 tribute up to a shield that is 21k tribute and several 12k items. All are soloable.

Didn't they change LDoNs to not have any names up on zoning in, the names spawn about 20-30mins into expedition or some weird crap like that.

I used to know some people who had a win 50 loss 1000 record at LDoNs for this very reason... This was 3-4 years ago, and drops were worth a good amount of plat then.

playj said:
Didn't they change LDoNs to not have any names up on zoning in, the names spawn about 20-30mins into expedition or some weird crap like that.

I used to know some people who had a win 50 loss 1000 record at LDoNs for this very reason... This was 3-4 years ago, and drops were worth a good amount of plat then.

No that is only if you are doing the Boss missions. The boss that you need to kill will not spawn until you kill a certain number of mobs.

If you check the bazaar like I do, have MQ2 running and just go from vendor to vendor and check out their cheap items ranging from 1-300 plat and find the item that are worth 1000-5000 tribute. I do this every night I get done hunting. I don't ever run out of tribute.

Yea I used to run about 12 accounts and always kept their tribute running by hitting the zaar. You would be amazed the amount of tribute you can get from random armor drops that people sell on their vendors for like 1-100 plat. Also if you are running through the PoK check the vendor near the bank. He has stuff people have just sold to them to get rid of it. But they don't check the tribute first. Obviouslly if you find a nice place like ldon you can get a ton of tribute fast but I never needed to do that once I got their tributes close to full.

looking for easiuest item to farm for best tribute value

Users who are viewing this thread

Back