• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking for afk ranger exp mac (1 Viewer)

timeh

RedCents
Hey guys,
Been lurking for a while. Great board!
Ive read through the forum rules and this question seems to be ok, but please feel free to delete this post if it against the rules to ask to purchase something.

Anyway, ive been using the suncrest mac, but at this point I really dont feel comfortable using it with how popular it has become. Im looking to buy a mac that I could run as a 75 ranger afk and gain exp. 1 that hasn't been released to the public yet or at least one that is little known.

Im also interested in a working ghostkill, nodelay plug, but more just out of curiousity. Doubt I would really use those since I only have 1 account atm.

If you think you can help, please pm me.

Thanks fellas!

Edit: Just realized this should have gone in the "request" forum. I knew Ide find a way to mess up =P

Last edited:
timeh said:
Hey guys,
Been lurking for a while. Great board!
Ive read through the forum rules and this question seems to be ok, but please feel free to delete this post if it against the rules to ask to purchase something.

Anyway, ive been using the suncrest mac, but at this point I really dont feel comfortable using it with how popular it has become. Im looking to buy a mac that I could run as a 75 ranger afk and gain exp. 1 that hasn't been released to the public yet or at least one that is little known.

Im also interested in a working ghostkill, nodelay plug, but more just out of curiousity. Doubt I would really use those since I only have 1 account atm.

If you think you can help, please pm me.

Thanks fellas!

Edit: Just realized this should have gone in the "request" forum. I knew Ide find a way to mess up =P

One post and alot of retarded stuff this guy wants.... He is worried about running suncrest but wants a GK and no delay plug... ROFL makes alot of sense

someoneorsomething: thanks dude. I actually have a hunter macive modified and have been using for quite a while now. Its just not very reliable when afk, and the exp is rather slow.

monkeybiz: Lol, you know what, your exactly right. If this stuff was a chick, then it could definitely be said that I was thinking with my dick. The truth is, ive been an mq2 user for about a year now, but just recently discovered redguides. All the cool shit here got me thinking and I jumped the gun a bit. Anyway, I'll think a little more before I post next time =)

Thanks

your name is fitting at least "timmah" !!!!!!!!!!! hhahah....

seriously though dude.. did you just join the cheating community?

there was a BIG crackdown a few months ago on warpers, ghosters etc

Ive been playing around with MQ for a while now, but yes this is the first time ive been introduced to some of the cooler (more dangerous stuff), and I realize now how "retarded" this thread was. Sorry =P
Lesson learned though.

Looking for afk ranger exp mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back