• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking for advice (1 Viewer)

Hotter

RedCents
Since my wonderful parents will pay for it, I've decided to do what I've wanted to do for a long time, and go to school for programming. Problem is I have no idea where to start. I'd like to learn how to compile and write macro's and all that, but I'd like to learn a lot of other stuff as well. My area college's website is no help, and the counselors aren't really either, so I'd like to talk to someone who has experience in the field. If there's anyone that wouldn't mind talking to me and giving me some direction, pm me, and I can give more specifics on what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance.

I'm actually a computer programmer in the air force currently, the degree types you could go after would be a plain computer science degree, or a computer science engineering degree. for more info about what choice to make, this should give you a good place to start out to find info.

Looking for advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back