• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking for a semi-patient person with some know how (1 Viewer)

Ted

RedCents
I know this is asking a lot and if know one is up to it that's fine.

I'm looking to start to learn how to make plugins, update offsets for existing plugins and the like. My coding knowledge is very limited to what I have picked up off of the MQ site and TFM. I have read the posts from the MQ site as to how to find offsets using IDA Pro. I currently have the freeware version installed and have also downloaded LordPE. I'm currently looking for a download link for "PatchDay".

Basically if you want to take the time with me PM me or email me and I can start to ask questions and learn. I'm not looking for a free ride on this and am very capable of learning on my own once I get my foot in the door. I learn fairly fast and will exhaust myself trying to figure something out on my own before asking another question.

I would REALLY appreciate any help I can get. Ill even offer free cyborz.

i myself cant tell u much but if you go to the guides section, there should be some guides in there about making macros/plugins and stuff, GL tho :)

macros aren't the problem. I have written/recoded a number of macros for my own personal use. My problem lies is not knowing what to look for or how to look for it when it comes to offsets (except the warp offset which I have been getting for myself for a number of months). And with plugins how to structure packets, declare things and manipulate the information with commands.

As for finding offsets, there is a great guide at kenetixeq.com by seven,
It's good for newbs and I use it alot, you'll have to sign up for the site but its free.
If you find one on plugin structure give me a yell *grin

Looking for a semi-patient person with some know how

Users who are viewing this thread

Back