• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking for a MM macro (1 Viewer)

Rydindirty

RedCents
Just wondering if the MM macro's still worked. I used the LS one back a while ago then they nerfed the mission, was wondering if anyone as wrote one lately. PM me if you'd like to share one and i'd appreciate it.

There is a working LS MM macro out there but it uses warp I guess. Lots of people getting suspended/banned for using it.

Your best bet is to not use warp, and not advertise it. I bet there are a dozen good MM macros out there, but nobody wants to give them out for fear of losing a choice XP macro due to popularity.

Which MM give the best AA/XP? Is there a list somewhere that would list all MMs and their xp vs. avg. time to complete info? I will work on one if someone will make some suggestions on which ones would be best.

IamBigDaddy said:
Which MM give the best AA/XP? Is there a list somewhere that would list all MMs and their xp vs. avg. time to complete info? I will work on one if someone will make some suggestions on which ones would be best.
nagafen mm would probably be best.

Got one for Naggy and I get about 1 lvl each day 70-75 or about .75 aa but:

1. I did not write it so I can not post it here. Do not bother sending me a PM I will not share something that is not mine...

2. So far 3 different servers seem to be watching/banning for this mac.

If there is another MM that gives a least that much xp in a less popular area I would try to make a macro for it.

Looking for a MM macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back