• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Long does it take? (1 Viewer)

some times it does not take long other times it takes 2 sometimes 3 days it all depends on what they must do to find the correct offsets for the new expansion. Best advise is to be patient and wait for the new binary. And I am sure once it is up with in hours redbot will have a new exe file for us all...

Tagger

There are several really big bugs atm, including screwing up all charm stats because of the new aug system or whatever in the new expansion - so count on several patches over the next few days to fix everything they screwed up today.

With all due respect to the authors of all of the marvelous material presented on this site.............THANKS, and I am sure you are less than amply rewarded for your efforts, however much some of us may think that such trivial things as a paying job gets in the way of letting us cheat SOE.

I would expect this time around to take a bit. Probably a few structs changed as well, offsets are usually found within minutes of an .exe coming from the patch. But structs take a little bit more time.

As soon as able we'll prolly have it up.

Long does it take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back