• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Lol Look At This (1 Viewer)

Lol this is awesome

Makes me wonder if the music was added later or if it actually played when outside
And if outside, how many people got pissed off

Wow i would hate living next to that house....hmmm how much would it cost to do it to mine :D

nice 1 :p

bah can anyone give me a tip for fast money making, im broke(in-game) and cant pay those guids(since i have no visa or wathever) on this site :'(

so can any1 give me a little tip ;)

urbanus said:
nice 1 :p

bah can anyone give me a tip for fast money making, im broke(in-game) and cant pay those guids(since i have no visa or wathever) on this site :'(

so can any1 give me a little tip ;)

no...paying members of redguides will not give out the info contained in the paid sections...the only tips you're gonna get is browsing through the free access forum

BTW...you should have posted that question in a new thread...not someone elses..

*BTW...you should have posted that question in a new thread...not someone elses..*--> ye sorry about that, wasent paying attention :confused:

And with those tips i didnt mean the ones from the pay-section(well if some1 did it would be great lol), but i meant from yur own expierience or something like that, sorry for the confusion :o

urbanus said:
And with those tips i didnt mean the ones from the pay-section(well if some1 did it would be great lol), but i meant from yur own expierience or something like that, sorry for the confusion :o

even with that...if it's good enough to be in the pay section...i will be deleted...or moved to the paid section...why don't you just try to get free access??

OK stupid me,

First of all i should have checked the site completely before i made such a stupid remark :(

Second of all i should have made a new thread like you said

And finally :p , third of all thx and sorry ;)

(I will shut up now)

Lol Look At This

Users who are viewing this thread

Back