• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Login server down? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
67¢
Is anyone else getting a message saying "A connection to the server could not be reach. Please check your internet connection to make sure you are online. If the problem persists, please check our Network Status and Scheduled Downtime pages for updates. If the problem persists, please use our Help Link for further assistance.
I currently have a account logged in but I cannot get my other accounts loaded cause of this nonsense, I checked the DB page and everything says its good. :argh::argh:

Is anyone else getting a message saying "A connection to the server could not be reach. Please check your internet connection to make sure you are online. If the problem persists, please check our Network Status and Scheduled Downtime pages for updates. If the problem persists, please use our Help Link for further assistance.
I currently have a account logged in but I cannot get my other accounts loaded cause of this nonsense, I checked the DB page and everything says its good. :argh::argh:

Its shit laggy as hell right now.. I'm getting all sorts of lag spikes, and my home internet is working fine..

Yeah i noticed 5-10 second delay spikes so I did a quick restart, after restart I was getting this message but seems to be working now. :dance: Sorry for the post but it was happening for about 10 minutes before I decided to ask.

Question - Login server down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back