• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Log on for your guild tag (1 Viewer)

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
Anyone not logging on within the next week(So by wednesday, Oct. 18th at midnight) to get your guild tag will have access removed from this area.

Log on and /join rg22

Ask in there for your invite. If you have logged on to get your tag several times and no one was on, send me a pm with the times you logged on and I'll give you an extension before I remove your access to this area.

It's time to put up or shut up. People were excited about this guild and lots of people wanted access. I didn't let everyone in because I thought the ones I did let in actually wanted to play.

If you're not on and playing at least a few days a week, you will be removed and someone who actually wants to play with us on a regular basis will take your place.

Sorry Dark, still in Russia and can't log on til i get back :(

ETA on return home is 3 weeks now, was due to come home this week but family matters have popped up...so to speak.

I've logged on several times and joined the channel and no one else was on. I don't know the exact times but I usually only play between like 5pm cst and maybe midnight except weekends where sometimes I'll be on all night and sometimes I won't play at all heh.

eqisdead

Yeah...I've had some stuff that had to be done this week...which ended up putting me mostly out of commission for the last 1.5 weeks as far as eq is concerned. I haven't been on much, so I gave two people officer positions to invite people when I'm not on.

I gave access to 1997 and BigDaddy to invite ppl. I'm gonna log on now and see if anyone is on. I'm going to pick up a new motorcycle tomorrow out of town and sunday I have to help a friend with something out of town as well...so I'm out of commission for ANOTHER weekend...sigh....I'll be on and playing regular soon...but I'm almost level 30 as is.

I was planning on playing while in China so I insisted on a hotel with High Speed access....I get here and it is $10 per hour...unless I can find another hotel I won't be on much for 2 weeks.

Log on for your guild tag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back