• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

locked doors (1 Viewer)

mage-ab

RedCents
Is there any way to get past a locked door if you arent a rogue? I play a mage and i tried casting eye of zomm through the door and setting my pet on the mob and pulling them back, but they just warp through the door, they dont open it :( Im open to other suggestions (i dont run any hacks or similar btw)

Stand as close to the door as you can coth a group mate to the other side and then die close to the door consent and have the group mate drag and rez you. ;) easy peasy lemon squeezy :D

Not sure if these still work, but it used to be that you could agro a mob and back up to a door, and they would push you thru it. And I think if you could agro a summoning mob on the other side, that might do the trick.

Again, I havn't tried either one of these in a very long time, so ymmv.

Yeah, i thought there was no other way other than using MQ. Its no big deal, i was down in Sebilis slaughtering everything for some fun and wanted to get down to the crypt :)

locked doors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back