• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Lmfao (1 Viewer)

hahaha.... ummm hi creed.... akward..... so are you a freakin' moderator now?? WTF?

hmm...scroll to the bottoms of the forums...look at that little moderator block and tell me what names you see.....

and anyway...what gave you the idea that i would be a mod???:D

lol no wonder only creed and willy r in this thred the link goes to a subscriber page and this thred is in a forum that alot of non subscribers go waiting to c if there essay gets excepted (or if ur like me and look at all of the posts and giving my feedback hoping to be as well known as skeptic creed or willy)

i'm not well know bigcheater...i'm just a post whore....:D (though i do help sometimes...and i love to be mean to retards...the non-retarded kind of retards though of course)

Yeah i was gone for a weeekend BAM!!! come back Creed is telling people NO ACCESS and closing threads left and right.... WOW man Creed. your movin' up in the world. Grats... but hey since your a moderator cn u gve me sum ub3r l33t hax and codes for WOW??

Lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back