• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Limited time quest from Santug (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,104¢
There is a little quest during Frostfell that used to be one day only. I have heard reports that it might be longer and go for the 24th, 25th, 26th now. I have not verified this so if you chose to wait you may not get it.

Go to the red Santug sitting at the tree in POK. Hail him and he will say:

Happy Frostfell! Today is da day of gift giving! Santug might have a gift for you! I can [check] me list for your gift!
When you click on [check ] he will respond: Here is our gift player name! Enjoy it! Happy Frostfell!
Then in your quest window you are assigned the quest: Frostfell-Santug's Gift and are given a white gift box with a red ribbon in your inventory.
The steps are to open Santug's gift.

If you click rewards you will see this list and when you claim them you will get 5 of each one of them:
It is not repeatable and if you have done this quest in the past he will tell you: "According to me list, I have already given you a gift (insert your character name here)

If he tells you that you have helped all you can then you are at the wrong Santa

Guide - Limited time quest from Santug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back