• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

like minded people on same servers ? (1 Viewer)

daz911

RedCents
Question, anyone have any safe ideas how we ( I ) can get to know, join any like minded people on my server, which in my case is Luclin, I would quite like to group with people who have similar feelings about using mq2 and aint likely to /petition me for shit....... I already know a couple, and we have great fun grouping, but I would like to get to know more,,,, any ideas guys ?

I have tried to think of someway, but nothing seems safe !

Maybe a dating site :P.

Dunno...I mostly meet people through grouping with them. Most of the time its kinda funny how you slip up...Ie no track on characters but you can see anguish named pop :P.

hehe..yeah..thats happened to me to. lol. Luckily for me I am in a killer guild with several others and who use mq2. But, out of respect for our fellow guildies who dont use it, .( and for safe measures from being band) we keep the chit-chat about mq2 to a minimum in pt's and never talk about it in guild chat. But, as mentioned above (sorta) the safest and easiest way to find someone is to just sit back and watch..eventually you will be able to tell who does or doesnt use the program. ;)

Join the vent server, if population builds on it itll be easy to meet and get to know peeps before meeting in game

Daz you noob, all you have to do is ask me. I know most people on Luclin who do it, you name the person and I can tell you a yes or no. If you ask me about a guild, I can give you a list, if you want some people to group with, I can give you an answer there. You know that, and you know me, so hit me up with a tell when MQ is fixed cause right now, it's WoW time.

Marburyisgod said:
Daz you noob, all you have to do is ask me. I know most people on Luclin who do it, you name the person and I can tell you a yes or no. If you ask me about a guild, I can give you a list, if you want some people to group with, I can give you an answer there. You know that, and you know me, so hit me up with a tell when MQ is fixed cause right now, it's WoW time.

You loser. Sadly, I think you know me.
:#

Heh, I've seen people ask things that make it a dead giveaway. "Hey, when did they make the LORE tag red?" in guild chat, or claiming they must have gotten lucky tracking a mob outside of tracking range.

I've compiled a list of people I know run it. Iowa is right, people slip all the time, it's just a matter of paying attention.

Yup ill have to say ive seen a few "oops" moves in my time on the luclin server. I love it when a healer macro tries to heal someone over and over when they at 100%. And everytime it /say "healing soandso please wait its comming". lmao. They usually get it on the 7-10th time it casts. So i /tell and say we need to get together

I'm on Luclin also. Send me a PM. I am on EST and play time is really flexible right now. Would love to grp with others who "use" hehe. You addicts you! :D

Even if I am caught red handed by someone and they comment or ask me about it, I will not admit even knowing what MQ2 is, let alone using it. Perhaps I might just ignore tells that ask about it in game.

I simply do not discusss it in game for any reason at any time. So I guess if I don't know someone personally, they will never hear me talk about MQ2, and I will not use it with or in front of them.

Marburyisgod said:

I'll vouch for Marbury any day!!! We had fun messing around on a different server for a while.

Marburyisgod said:

I'll vouch for Marbury any day!!! We had fun messing around on a different server for a while. And it seems it's a small world i'm in WoW for the time being too ha ha. Draenor server Alliance side for now.

I think on this page, about 6 people are on Luclin and use MQ2. There are a few others on the board which I have talked to, but other than that, no one else I know is on these boards.

like minded people on same servers ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back