• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

level 71 AAXP IN NEST BROKEN! 15-17% PER AA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grouped, 15-17% per aa. I didn't aa at 70. I don't know about 72. This is in the instanced version as well.

i saw a few people complaining about targeting blue con mobs but getting green target rings in gen chat before servers were unplugged.

70.3 MM is reported severly screwed up atm too... Apparently heals werent landing, players being summoned to front of zone and even being dead to a player but alive to a group... In other words I die but you never see me die and or zone... Bet its due to the new death options???

CoA is giving just under 1 yellow per kill AA

Pretty nice , shame im more desparate to grind 75 , because i could use some nice fast AA too

Confirmed- servers are pulled- no warning. Full group was averaging 1 AA every 5 mobs in WoS. Mana regen was nearly 300 per tick, mount exploit allowing casters to regen accelerated between mob pulls.

Ya know, I work in an IT shop and this simply amazes me. Here we are going live and all these issues. A whole beta testing program, test servers etc and here we are. I just chuckle because in a marketplace that says IT is going to be so easy, cut and dry that one day IT folks will be making 5 dollars an hour - this just reassures me that I'll be working forever for great pay. Ain't it grand how the simpler it *should* get the more issues you run into?

Cpt_Cam said:
Ya know, I work in an IT shop and this simply amazes me. Here we are going live and all these issues. A whole beta testing program, test servers etc and here we are. I just chuckle because in a marketplace that says IT is going to be so easy, cut and dry that one day IT folks will be making 5 dollars an hour - this just reassures me that I'll be working forever for great pay. Ain't it grand how the simpler it *should* get the more issues you run into?
No kidding. Is this not the point of Beta testing? They must not have good beta testers if they couldn't find these exploits. They were found very quickly by the third-party software using community. :) Maybe Redguides readers / Macroquest users should automatically get signed up for the Beta programs from now on.

AcydRx said:
No kidding. Is this not the point of Beta testing? They must not have good beta testers if they couldn't find these exploits. They were found very quickly by the third-party software using community. :) Maybe Redguides readers / Macroquest users should automatically get signed up for the Beta programs from now on.

1) you'd need a whole new mq2 patch to work with beta
2) they're ARE good beta testers, SoE just doesn't care about 90% of the stuff that is reported
3) you really shouldn't flame beta-testers about being crappy, if you haven't seen them finding these exploits.

Remember, beta testers are VOLUNTEERS.

Devlin said:
1) you'd need a whole new mq2 patch to work with beta
2) they're ARE good beta testers, SoE just doesn't care about 90% of the stuff that is reported
3) you really shouldn't flame beta-testers about being crappy, if you haven't seen them finding these exploits.

Remember, beta testers are VOLUNTEERS.

Also keep in mind... Beta testers can also be users, and may not report the exploits in beta in hopes no one else sees the exploit. It then goes live and someone else finds it who thinks they are the Exploit Police because they like to find them, use them until server crashes and /bug them to create the crash...

Alot of the live content isnt live on Beta server, especially the instanced stuff. The point of Beta is to test the new shit, which seems to be a reason why so much old content gets screwed up every expansion :)

Ok, I'm not sure exactly how you guys are doing this, but at 71 in a 69.1 hard mission, I tried a few kills with aaxp at full, and was only getting like 5.5 percent, which is pretty normal for the hive mobs. It was just before one of the server crashes.

Was patched when the servers went down last night, it's in the patch notes (aa exp while grouped).

level 71 AAXP IN NEST BROKEN! 15-17% PER AA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back