• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Level 2 Subscription (1 Viewer)

jcr4990

RedCents
20¢
I'm considering paying for a lvl 2 subscription. Have a couple questions first. I understand I can download precompiled versions of MQ2 in level 2 forum true or false? Also is there a working MQ2 precompile as of today (3/22/12) with all the fun stuff like warp and tracking and whatever plugins I need to 2 box bot?

I downloaded the most recent source files off MQ2 website and compiled it myself today but I'm getting "Incorrect Client Version" error when I try to use it. Not sure if I did something wrong or if the game has just been patched since last update. Plus I'm still unsure of how to add plugins or even where to find them. So I figure I'm better off saving the headache and spend a few bucks with you guys to get what I need.

You can download the precompiled MQ2 with a level 2 subscription. Our compile includes all the plugins and macros you would need to 2 or 6 box. Sony implemented active hack detection at a server level with the release of Veil of Alaris so currently there is no Warp, piggyzone etc. These will get you banned. The basics like map, tracking etc are still all playable.

The last patch was a major change in the game currently MQ2 is down and we expect a new MQ2 source code in a few days soon as the MQ2 devs update all of the recent changes.

Level 2 Subscription

Users who are viewing this thread

Back