• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Lennaven's Old PL Camp On FV Had A New Sherriff Tonight (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,709¢
When Lennaven left FV the hole was massive. He Provided the very fastest power leveling you could get and he did it for a super reasonable price. We were friendly but I wish we had been better friends. Not so he would tell me how he pulled so many mobs an hour. How he held the camp without dying which was the real feat.

Tonight I figured out how to make chocolate ice cream all on my own. And man it taste good. There are few things I could ever brag about on EQ but manning this camp is one of them. I bet you could count on one hand the number of groups that could hold the camp and get those Len PL results like I did. Shit I may never PL again it just won't feel the same. even there.

This post seems to miss an awful lot of info, to be able to relate :-)

Which camp, how many mobs, which level, ...

But anyways - grats! :-)

This post seems to miss an awful lot of info, to be able to relate :-)

Which camp, how many mobs, which level, ...

But anyways - grats! :-)
It's that whole stumbling to find the right words thing. I think you have to be from FV to understand the significance of it. It's like seeing a woman's underwear for the first time. I'll try when I'm less excited to gather some numbers but since the stroke not much luck. There is a disconnect between what I want to say what I'm trying to say and the way it often comes out. I apologize for that.

The camp itself is the Akheva Ruins in Maidens Eye. Len used two groups to pull like 600 mobs and hour. Nobody has been able to come close to his numbers. I was doing a 5x1 PL
Using 2 120 Rogues with T1 weapons, 1 120 Necro Max AA rank 3 spells, 1 120 Pally T2 Spectral Weapon mix T2 and Coagulated armor, 1 120 Shaman fairly new to PL 114 BST using CTWN plugins on all. I wasn't able to get a correct kill reading. But normally in ME I get about 8% of a level during Lesson. I set up and got 13% during Lesson this is better than the XP Bonus Recently. And this isn't my best crew and I still pulled off some serious Len style PL numbers. I got so excited I injured myself. QTip too hard in the war it's still bleeding.

The camp itself is the Akheva Ruins in Maidens Eye. Len used two groups to pull like 600 mobs and hour. Nobody has been able to come close to his numbers. I was doing a 5x1 PL
Using 2 120 Rogues with T1 weapons, 1 120 Necro Max AA rank 3 spells, 1 120 Pally T2 Spectral Weapon mix T2 and Coagulated armor, 1 120 Shaman fairly new to PL 114 BST using CTWN plugins on all. I wasn't able to get a correct kill reading. But normally in ME I get about 8% of a level during Lesson. I set up and got 13% during Lesson this is better than the XP Bonus Recently. And this isn't my best crew and I still pulled off some serious Len style PL numbers. I got so excited I injured myself. QTip too hard in the war it's still bleeding.

Nice, I never went there for XP, just for named loots.

Nice, I never went there for XP, just for named loots.
The XP you can do a constant pull. I recommend 2 Rogues at least T1 Spectral and a Ranger for Headshots with a Spectral Bow. I didn't have my Ranger on me or MY primary Shaman with all his rank 3 spells. You need a Solid tank also for the constant pulls they can pile up. But with a Good Shaman Mana stats up. There are so many Rogues there. You risk pulling 3 Rogue mobs on some pulls. There is a reason nobody has filled his spaced full time. I know I won't be doing 600 mobs and hour. But I can do 350 to 450 easy. I believe. I actually don't have a single Named in the pull rotation.

Are you on FV?

Are you on FV?

Nope :)

The XP you can do a constant pull. I recommend 2 Rogues at least T1 Spectral and a Ranger for Headshots with a Spectral Bow. I didn't have my Ranger on me or MY primary Shaman with all his rank 3 spells. You need a Solid tank also for the constant pulls they can pile up. But with a Good Shaman Mana stats up. There are so many Rogues there. You risk pulling 3 Rogue mobs on some pulls. There is a reason nobody has filled his spaced full time. I know I won't be doing 600 mobs and hour. But I can do 350 to 450 easy. I believe. I actually don't have a single Named in the pull rotation.
Those are good numbers, only consider this: PV Service which is obviously run with MQ (in contrast to the usual DS / AOE PL stuff for which you dont need MQ), in open world, attracts attention. I have no idea how it is on FV, but I'd be careful.

Those are good numbers, only consider this: PV Service which is obviously run with MQ (in contrast to the usual DS / AOE PL stuff for which you dont need MQ), in open world, attracts attention. I have no idea how it is on FV, but I'd be careful.
Rogue/Ranger headshot and assassinate power leveling are among the most common NON MQ power leveling tricks for groupable mobs out there.

Rogue/Ranger headshot and assassinate power leveling are among the most common NON MQ power leveling tricks for groupable mobs out there.

This might be a fact, but 450 mobs/hr (a constant 8sec/mob) and:

"Using 2 120 Rogues with T1 weapons, 1 120 Necro Max AA rank 3 spells, 1 120 Pally T2 Spectral Weapon mix T2 and Coagulated armor, 1 120 Shaman fairly new to PL 114 BST using CTWN plugins on all." - add to this the (potential?) extra attention if you advertise PL services...

I bet this is running like a well oiled killing machine on steroids/CTWN :)

Call me a pessimist, but I'd say that is obvious. But clearly, I have zero experience on FV and very little in PL stuff :)

Now add in fellowship exp and a lesson burn Rob and you can probably see the speed you could lvl a toon up with systems like this. With 3-4 rogues/rangers the massive kills per hour come down to your chain pullers and AE CC ability to keep camp full and controlled.

I ran a 6 man group in GD, SK/SK/Enc/Mage/Mage/Mage with cleric out of group healing. manually chain pulled with the second SK and was easily hitting 300 per hour at 115. this was without HS or assassinate, average kill was 11 seconds.

I could never do a pro PL service. I just thought it was awesome I used his camp and got great numbers. Without my DPS Shaman and without a Ranger. I was just like a giddy kid. I'll leave it there. I may go back and do some short term stuff but I could never run it for hours. It would definitely break me if I tried to sit 16 hours. I would fail.

Please save your negative comments for me. It was my post.

Discussion - Lennaven's Old PL Camp On FV Had A New Sherriff Tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back