• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Legit way to earn cash (pay for your redguides and game accounts) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
I saw Viper made a post about a legit way to earn cash , so I thought I'd post how I do it and make an offer to the redguides community.

Click here, or at the very end of the post, to join under me and lock in the special deal I'm offering you guys!

It's called 12DailyPro and I've been paid by them 4 times already, and in a high amount. I have over $3k in the program now and have several referrals that have more than that. None of us have ever had a problem, nor anyone else I've ever talked to that's involved in the program. In fact, I have a special deal to offer for redguides members that sign up under me...read below.

This program gives you 12% of the money you put in over 12 days, 12 x 12% = 144%. If you put in $100(hypothetical), after 12 days you get $144 sent to your account. All you have to do is go to your account and click the "start surfing" button and it browses 12 websites automatically...you can go drink a beer or smoke a cigarette, whatever...come back and it's done. You've earned your 12% for the day and can continue with your life as usual. Consider this scenario: put in $100, after 12 days you have $144. You put in the $144 you made, after 12 days, you have $207. So, after 24 upgraded days you have doubled your cash. After that point, you can take your initial money out of the program and ride solely on earnings at no risk to you!

The special deal I'm offering anyone who signs up under me is this: when you sign up under me, I'll give you 6% of your first upgrade. So, if you sign up under me and upgrade with $100, I will send you $6 through paypal, stormpay, or money order...whatever you prefer. Remember, it's 6% so the more you put in, the more you get back from me. When you sign up, be sure to check the "Allow my referrer to contact me via email" button. After you upgrade, I will contact you via email and get your payment details to send your money to you via paypal or stormpay. All money will be sent out within seven business days of receipt of your payment details. As of now, there is no deadline for this offer, but if there is a deadline in the future, it will be posted here.

The program works like this, you click my referral link, then click "sign up" to get signed up under me, then you make an account on either www.stormpay.com or www.egold.com, both much like paypal. (I suggest stormpay because I've never seen anyone have a security issue with them, also because egold involves a currency exchange which is more than I want to deal with) After that, you go to your 12DailyPro account and click "upgrade account". You can buy upgrades increments of $6, so 1 upgrade = $6. The maximum amount of upgrades you can have is 1000, which = $6000. After you do your upgrade, you click the "start surfing" button and it automatically surfs for you, upon completion giving your account 12% of your upgrade amount. You do this every day for 12 days and then they automatically cash out your money and send it to the same account you upgraded with, whether it be stormpay or egold.

As I said, I've been paid by them and I got my initial investment out at the beginning so I'm running on pure profit at the moment. I actually quit my job after doing this for a month.

This is an email my good friend, who's dealt with high yield investments his entire life, sent me. It explains the program and also gives a layout of how you can put in $1k and end up making $41k/year off this program:

Friend said:
**************************************************************************************************************************************

********************************************** 12 Daily Pro Investment Fact Sheet **********************************************
**************************************************************************************************************************************

The Numbers and Exactly What You Will Make

1.) Summation : There are a few fees involved that diminish the advertised profit and I want to be upfront about them and give a real example.

2.) You begin at Stormpay by funding your SP account. The easiest way is to use a Debit/CC. SP charges a 3% fee to fund your account. To put $1000 into your SP account, you will be charged $1030.

3.) The next step is purchasing an upgrade at 12dailypro. There is no fee here, so your $1000 from SP will transfer as is to 12dp.

4.) Once upgraded, your only obligation is to hit the Star Surfing button once a day on the 12dp site and let it surf at least 12 sites daily. This will allot you 12% of your upgrade level each day for the 12 days your upgrade lasts. If you miss a day, you lose that 12%, which would be $120 in this example. Honestly, if you can't remember to make your money each day, this program isn't for you. =(

5.) After exactly 12 days your upgrade will expire. This is an automated process and you need do nothing at all. The money is now on the way back to your SP account. In our example you will have earned a payment of exactly $1440. Rather rad for no effort.

6.) It will take exactly 4 or 5 business days for the money to show up in your SP account. I've been paid 5 times now and it's always 4 or 5 days as advertised.

7.) Stormpay will charge you %6.9 + .69 cents to process your payment. Yes, these bastards have taken approx. 10% from you between funding and payment, but don't get stuck on that. You're making a profit you can't achieve anywhere else. In this example, you would be charged $100.05 for the payment processing.

8.) We've come full circle with money in your SP account again. The good news is they won't take another 3% from you unless you add additional funds. All money received is good to go.

Strictly the numbers in a $1000 example:

Day 1 - $1000 into SP by Debit/CC. Charge to you : $1030.
Day 1 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $120
Day 2 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $240
Day 3 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $360
Day 4 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $480
Day 5 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $600
Day 6 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $720
Day 7 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $840
Day 8 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $960
Day 9 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $1080
Day 10 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $1200
Day 11 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $1320
Day 12 - Surf 12dp. 12dp balance : $1440
Day 17/18/19 (dependant on where the weekend falls) - $1339.05 now in SP account and immediately ready for reentry into 12dp.

Compounding Interest By the Numbers

Finally, I think the following numbers are the most important. I personally have no doubts this program will last at the least another 3 months. It's a risk, but as an intellectual, experienced investor in multiple markets, and most importantly a realist who looks at the bottom line, it is my sincere opinion this is a measured risk I personally cannot afford to dismiss.

Let's use the $1000 example. In the scheme of life, if I lost $1000 it would hurt, but I would certainly survive the crisis with minimal stress. However, if this program remained solid for 3 months as my gut tells me, the windfall would certainly change my life forever, giving me the capital one needs to become grounded in secure, traditional long-term investments that will secure my future.

90 days of compound. $1000 initial investment that is kept in the program.

Day / 12dp payment / Amount kept in SP

19 - $1338 - $1.95
35 - $1788 - $7.04
53 - $2394 - $9.41
69 - $3204 - $14.21
87 - $4290 - $18.93

$3308 in profit with all fees applied in less than 3 months.
Let's take this a few steps further and glimpse into what happens very quickly from this point. Remember, the principles of growth concerning the laws of compound interest grow exponentially and not linearly. This is why "it takes money to make money."

104 - $5748 - $21.59
122 - $6000 - $1726.90 (Here's the key point. In only 4 months you hit the roof. You can only have 6k at a time in 12dp.)
139 - $6000 - $3770.05
157 - $6000 - $5813.20
174 - $6000 - $7856.35

As you can see, in less than 6 months, our $1000 investment has netted $12,856.35 in real profit. In addition, you now have a residual income of $2043.15 every 17-19 days ad nauseam. If we take an average of 18 days per payment, that's $41,430.54 a year for 5 minutes of work a day. Once you hit the 6k rook and begin moving this money into sound investments (personally I'm buying my first home and building equity) you can in no uncertain terms change your life.

Can you really afford not to take a $1000 measured risk?

Well, that's pretty much a good summation of the program. You can easily get involved as my referral and pay for your gaming accounts and redguides account. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Click here to join under me and lock in the special deal I'm offering you guys!

Last edited:
Sounds great, companies love giving free money away for doing nothing :rolleyes: Im guessing this is MLM or just a good ol' scam, if you want to throw your money away though go for it.

and how does the referral aspect of it work? what do you get for us signing up through you?

and how do i put in my $100 if i want to? buy $99 dollars worth of upgrades?...i don't see where to transfer the money from stormpay into 12dailypro.com?

First of all, I won't be answering flame posts in this thread. If you have a real question, by all means, ask it and I'll answer as quickly as possible. You can also PM me with your question.

To creed: If you sign up under me, I get 12% of your initial upgrade. So, I'm giving you 6% of your initial upgrade, which is half of the referral bonus I receive.

To upgrade, in your 12dailypro account main page, click "upgrade account" and put in how many upgrades you want, with each upgrade equalling $6. A second page will come up asking whether you want to pay by stormpay or e-gold, you click on stormpay, then it brings up a page where you will actually buy the upgrade through stormpay. When using stormpay to purchase an upgrade, it sometimes takes 6 or 7 hours for it to show up on your 12dailypro account. Just be sure and wait until the upgrade shows up in your 12dailypro account before you click "start surfing".

darkeros said:
To upgrade, in your 12dailypro account main page, click "upgrade account" and put in how many upgrades you want, with each upgrade equalling $6. A second page will come up asking whether you want to pay by stormpay or e-gold, you click on stormpay, then it brings up a page where you will actually buy the upgrade through stormpay. When using stormpay to purchase an upgrade, it sometimes takes 6 or 7 hours for it to show up on your 12dailypro account. Just be sure and wait until the upgrade shows up in your 12dailypro account before you click "start surfing".

that still didn't answer my question totally...

in the first post...you said you could put in $100 bucks...is this how you would do it?...by purchasing 16 upgrades at once?...

it could be me, but I come to redguides to read about MMO's, if I wanted to hear about pyramid scams, and earn cash quick scams, I'd either give the telemarketers that call my house the time of day, or watch late late night T.V. this is not meant to be a flame, but you are trying to put fellow red guiders in a potentially dangerous situation so perhaps you do deserve to be flamed. the ways to pay are 2 sites I've never even heard of. and it involves giving me money for just clicking on 12 sites, wait and it does it for you so you can grab a beer. do you even realize how much this sounds like spam. well that it for the flame, now some questions,
1) have you done this, or did you copy and paste this from a spam email you received?(serious question.)
2) why would some company if they are real do this?
3) if they can afford to give that much money away, why can't they afford to have a paypal account so people can go through a more trustworthy source?
4) what do they give you for the people who sign up under you?

Creed: You buy upgrades and each upgrade costs $6. The $100 was a hypothetical to make it easier to show the math. Realistically, the closest to $100 you could be would be, like you said, 16 upgrades which = $96.

AFMetalfan: 1. I have done this, look below to see my last 2 cashouts.

2. Look at the web page to see how they make their money, they explain it there. I'm not involved with how they make their money so I won't try to explain it for them, I just know how I make my money from them and thats all I care about.

3. Paypal has a horrible history of chargebacks and hackings, stormpay doesnt. In fact, it actually costs MORE money to use stormpay than paypal. I just chalk it up and call it a security fee because I've yet to have a problem with them, or hear of anyone else having a problem with them.

4. As said in my earlier post, I will quote here:
darkeros said:
To creed: If you sign up under me, I get 12% of your initial upgrade. So, I'm giving you 6% of your initial upgrade, which is half of the referral bonus I receive.

Just to let you know, and this is a true story, my friend told me about it and I told him it was a scam and not to do it, being slightly knowledgable about high yield investments myself. Two months later, he came into town on vacation. He showed me his account and his cashout history and how he had already gotten his initial investment out, so he was riding on pure profit. He offered me a guarantee that if I lost whatever I put in, he'd reimburse it for me, so I signed up and have been earning ever since. I got my initial investment out after 2 upgrades and am riding on pure profit just like him.

I'm not sure how to do the attachments on here, but I'll attach my cashout screenshot that I'm posting for creed.

Again, if anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to post here or PM me.

well...i'm gonna try this...just cuz i feel like it. If i doesn't work out...i'll just do a credit card chargeback :D

i'll let everyone know how it turns out

PLEASE do, i want to know if this works. not that i dont 'not-trust' dark, i just want to know before i invest $100 into something.

Let me get this straight...

You pay THEM to deliver you targeted advertising...

They pay YOU back a percentage of your "investment"...

Smells fishy. I just gotta say it. If they get paid by the marketing company or whatever to produce legit hits on their customers' websites, why to you have to pay 12dailypro?

It just doesn't sound right.

How much money you put in determines how much you get paid to surf. That's about the easiest and best way I can answer your comment.

You can see in the above posts that even I was very wary at first.

Before you "invest", read the small print.

They guarentee nothing. If they decide to not pay you, theres nothing you can do. They can change the rules at any time, in fact, they can close down at any time and theres nothing you can do.

You are buying a subscription with your money, so your CC company wont do the chargeback as you got the subscription. 100% the money you get back, if any, is from money coming in from people who sign up ie classic MLM scam. The more people you sign up, the more you keep your cash in the system to get more out, they rely on peoples greed.

To be honest, i wouldnt even trust the companies handling the payments - have you ever heard of them before? Paypal isnt involved because they wont touch a website like this with a 10 foot pole. No offence to the OP but you're crazy to keep money in this.

All I can say in reply to that is "i got paid." I won't begin to take the route I've seen other threads like this turn into and post theory presenting it as fact, so I'd ask the same of you.

the people saying things about stormpay and egold are wrong...they are two of the best 'paypal' like companies...and are actually relied on more than paypal for most big time email companies....i know this for a fact...i own a company...and i HATE paypal for the simple fact that for intangible goods they usually always side with the buyer no matter what...whether or not the company can prove it was the good guy...that's why paypal isn't really used alot by companies like this. In fact the only reason i have paypal on my site is the simple fact that most people prefer it over companies they don't know for the simple fact they don't like change...

if i buy 33 upgrades...do i have to surf 12 sites a day...or 33*12 sites a day to get the 12% each day? just wondering becuase yesterday when i surfed it automatically made me stop at 12 sites, today...it just keeps going.

You only have to do 12 no matter what your account level is. It keeps going and stops at 30 because some people like to earn extra credits so they can use the credits to advertise their own website.

ok...my first update...this morning i put in $198 bucks...surfed 33 sites i think (while just sitting there playing a game...it surfed all by itself.)...my balance says 23.76 for today. That is exactly 12% of 198...so in another 11 days it should say 285.12. We'll see in about 15-16 (4-5 days for transfer to my account) days whether this works or not. I'm being the test subject.

yup...looking at the stats...i surfed 30 pages :D (i just assumed earlier it was 33 cuz when it started to go over 12 i just thought since i got 33 upgrades it would go to 33...and didn't bother to look when it was done :eek: )

those of you trying it PLEASE reply and let us know. if this works i will certainly be trying it in the future

Legit way to earn cash (pay for your redguides and game accounts)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back