• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Lavishsoft Now Accepts Bitcoin!! WOOT Innerspace/ISBoxer with BTC (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
Just renewed my Innerspace/ISBoxer subscription for super cheap. Lax gave a $10 for summer special and then another 10% off for using bitcoin. Pretty darn awesome. Just checked and it looks like I even got a boost to the total time with 400 days of sub time. I'm pretty damn happy right now.

What is Bitcoin?
Only the best thing to happen to the world... Its a digital currency that can be spent anywhere in the world. It has really grown in recent years and I'm a huge supporter of it. If you want to get involved and get yourself some go to coinbase and exchange out for your own.

Here is a shameless referral link where we both can get a $10 bonus with a purchase of $100 or more.
https://www.coinbase.com/join/58b8863579b72e0300a02ced

Let me know what you guys think or if you need any help with any of the Digital Currency out there. I typically only hold Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum these days. So don't be afraid to give me a shout.

P.S. I stopped mining Ethereum because I got a sweetheart deal buying out all my equipment.

News - Lavishsoft Now Accepts Bitcoin!! WOOT Innerspace/ISBoxer with BTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back