• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Last Q about subs; CWTN/RC$ (1 Viewer)

RedCents
284¢
Hi guys,

I think I've caught up with the changes over the last 15 years of MQ/MQ2, KissAssist and CWTN; thank you all for the information. Last question - If I don't manage to keep up on RedCents but drop $100 on CWTN plugins - Can I still find myself unable to use the plugins if I don't have enough RC to update the launcher? I'm assuming yes, but want to be sure to identify that risk.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I think I've caught up with the changes over the last 15 years of MQ/MQ2, KissAssist and CWTN; thank you all for the information. Last question - If I don't manage to keep up on RedCents but drop $100 on CWTN plugins - Can I still find myself unable to use the plugins if I don't have enough RC to update the launcher? I'm assuming yes, but want to be sure to identify that risk.

Thanks.
You are required to have a lvl 2 and use the RedGuides build for cwtn plugin usage

Question - Last Q about subs; CWTN/RC$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back