• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Lair of the Blackwings = 63 crystals (1 Viewer)

kait

RedCents
Get mission from Gordish the gnome guy.

Enter broodlands
/warp loc 1166 -1204 50
zone into nest instance

Hotkeys
Drake1&2
/warp loc 2213 1700 -363
/tar black

/twist till dead

Drake3&4
/warp loc 1731 1150 -27
/tar black

/twist till dead

Drake5
/warp loc 1900 1080 -275
/tar black

/twist till dead

Drake6
/warp loc 2320 1139 -277
/tar black

/twist till dead

Loot the claws between each 2 kills
This may take some time if you wait for DA between each one

Faster method is to use nokos or ghost /shrug

/warp succor
Zoneout is north of succor point

zone to broodlands
/warp loc -1226 -1720 33.21
Back to lava zone in or /zone lavastorm

run to gordish and turn in one claw

This takes me 25-35 min to do so you wont have as much down time as some of the others but this gives 63 crystals.

Enjoy

Oh yeah, you should be able to write a macro with these locs. It may be kind of dangerous if you dont have some kind of nokos plugin though to macro it.

No KoS sounds nice I'd like that for doing dangerous turn ins myself...

Might help me make it through the War Zones too :D

Edited... Removed Macro. Was not complete. and the finished macro should not be made public.

Last edited:
lol same Tone. this is what i do in my off time. make decent plat. but i figured i would share atleast this part of my setup. i wont go into details about how i do it. cant ruin it for me!!

did this today with 66 NEC and 65 DRU ... for the DOTS

Got mission with 70 ENC indiff faction..

and just turned indiff today .. lol

works good

thanks

pss.. had some issues looting ..butwill work on it 8-)

whats the code i use so they not kill me?

Nice very nice i might just have to take this for a test drive tommorow...i havent really played eq in over a month taking a much needed break killing people in BF2 lol but anyway thx for the great info here :D

I will prolly reveal my money maker some time this week when i get a chance to write something up for it

oh one note.. i had4 other toons in grp .. butnot in zone.. they all got crystals and token 8-)

woot I am on my way to Financial freedom /snicker

it was fun... will work better as the necro gets stronger.. or I activate the 66 bard account.. lol

I WUB U GUYS and GALS

i WOULD LIKE TO NOTE THAT I CHANGED THE Z LOCS TO -1000 FOR I WAS GETTING AGGRO FROM SOME OF THE MOBS SOME HOW...THEY WERE WARPING RIGHT TO ME BUT THE CHANGE MADE ALL THE DIFF

Whats minimum required in group to get this one?

edit* just noticed armysoldiers loc. what unit? i just got back. was 9th bat 101st. in flight school now, prolly heading back soon as I graduate tho lol...

mostly curios on how youre connecting over there. they had the connection locked up pretty good and I couldnt even check game site throught the server. only friggin army.mil and crap like amazon and such.

i am the communication chief for my unit which = my own lan drops.

I just used the patchme fix... to skip the patcher

HAd a friend load the changed files to my FTP server each patch

I only figured this out about a monthago ...

i am back in the states now.. got back last week

1/503d IN (AASLT) 2ID - we deployed from korea after a year tour there.. now we have been moved to FT Carson CO

MIN in grp = I have done with 3.. not sure if i can do less

You have to have 3 in a group to get any don mission. Smokinghot if you warp to the locs after having killed in another spot some of the mobs will aggro unless you use fade. I do this with my bard and druid and with the druid I have warp to succor first wait a few secs then warp to new loc. Then wait a few more sec before i start casting my dots. But with a bard and fade you should never get aggro just hit fade before every warp.

Here are the locs I use..works flawlessly

Lair of the Black Wing Locs

1) 2150, 1650, -351....face northeast
2) 2300, 1134, -266....face south
3) 1850, 1450, -264....face southeast
4) 1747, -300, -173....face west
5) 550, 1200, -82.......face east
6) -1400, 100, -172....face northeast

Jumjum5 said:
Here are the locs I use..works flawlessly

Lair of the Black Wing Locs

1) 2150, 1650, -351....face northeast
2) 2300, 1134, -266....face south
3) 1850, 1450, -264....face southeast
4) 1747, -300, -173....face west
5) 550, 1200, -82.......face east
6) -1400, 100, -172....face northeast

Nice, I like to use locs where I can do 2 of the drakes without having to rewarp there is another loc I use for drakes 5 and 6 but not at home atm. Why do you face a certain direction? In my experiences there is no need, Just have your map open and right click on the drake to target.

i agree with kait i only use 3 loc's 2 in range at each loc... but if ranger or something may need to face mob... oh well

Liezard said:
i agree with kait i only use 3 loc's 2 in range at each loc... but if ranger or something may need to face mob... oh well

Oh yeah forgot about those rainjars.

I am curious. I have not done this yet so I was wondering are these locs under the mobs? and also you guys bring up ranja's? is this because your talking about killing them with the bow? if so can ranjas do that from underground without getting killed?
From what ive heard you couldnt. I have only tried the warp under thing in tipt so far but I got killed when i tried to do it with the ranja usin bow. Is it possible to kill from underneath the boss with a ranja using a bow?

qnutty said:
I am curious. I have not done this yet so I was wondering are these locs under the mobs? and also you guys bring up ranja's? is this because your talking about killing them with the bow? if so can ranjas do that from underground without getting killed?
From what ive heard you couldnt. I have only tried the warp under thing in tipt so far but I got killed when i tried to do it with the ranja usin bow. Is it possible to kill from underneath the boss with a ranja using a bow?

The locs I use for DoN missions are inside walls not under the mob. So if you are facing the mob the ranger should be able to shoot the mob. Not sure though I only use bards and druid.

Yea i have to say this really fning blows...exactly why stuff like this shouldnt be so public...now what to do lmao

i know the feeling. checking out other ones atm. trying to figure out what to make my next macro for farming :P

ok i popped into this one.. using a 69 bard

tried above and below the mobs...

went -200 and -250 from mob loc and .. fell onto the mobs..

thank god for a /warp succor hotkey .. lol

then went mob loc +200 above.. and fell to 20K death .. lol

also tried locs a little closer to mobs... that didn't work either

any suggestions what else to try?

***EDIT***
just becaue i am stubborn I tried with a necro .. and also did not work

/sigh bye bye nice mission

armysoldier said:
ok i popped into this one.. using a 69 bard

tried above and below the mobs...

went -200 and -250 from mob loc and .. fell onto the mobs..

thank god for a /warp succor hotkey .. lol

then went mob loc +200 above.. and fell to 20K death .. lol

also tried locs a little closer to mobs... that didn't work either

any suggestions what else to try?

***EDIT***
just becaue i am stubborn I tried with a necro .. and also did not work

/sigh bye bye nice mission

hey bro use the locs provided and it works sice you are basically waRPING INTO THE WALLS NOT UNDER THE MOBS... i use necro/bard duo but have soloed with each class...verified just did it again with just a bard

Geostone, where did you post the locs? Maybe I missed your thread. Going to give it a try later today.

i used original locs.. and i got the can not see target.. with both necro and bard

is there another set to use?

with my own locs that i felt picked better drakes that never have a healer around them. and no matter where i warp to i just get. You cannot see your target. this is using a bard. could try with a ranger. but figured if i cant do it with a bard then cant do it with a ranger :P

Lair of the Blackwings = 63 crystals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back