• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Lag Issue (1 Viewer)

buckeyesfan1

RedCents
10¢
the last month or so I lag out when ever someone or a pet dies. The same thing will happen when a mob goes to attack me. Its only a split second, but if a bunch of pets die on a raid I get massive lag. Im on cable internet and have never had this problem before. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

/log off :P
/log on

it basically records everything that happens to your toon... I guess someone could copy/paste what it looks like... think of it as a record of all your chat, battle spam, and pretty much everything else all rolled into one file.

Hi,

Also, if you perpetually want to make sure you are always logging, you can edit the eqclient.ini in your everquest directory and edit or add the following line

log=TRUE

This means the log will always turn on without you having to do it manually.

Cheers,
Melon

Lag Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back