• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Lady Shae Removed, Red Wine xp stopped?

RedCents
1,496¢
For no particular reason I wanted to give my trader some xp, why do I feel bad they are level 1 for years...shrug. I did the CR Librarian quest and read it had been scaled back in reward, I had done it before and brand new character gets to 12..that is now Level 3-4, and it tells you in the reward window. A little sad, but ah well.
So I figure I'll head to Freeport and visit Lady Shae and do the red wine quest with Level10 macro. Done that plenty of times too...well she has been temporarily removed for xp exploit..figured I'd let others know. The other NPC is Neriak one. This is what they spend time on...I would imagine its TLP'ers complaints? I guess its worthless now for the macro.

1702767973373.png
By the way look at the nutty people liking the removal of something as low level as the wine quest..serious...?

Problem - Lady Shae Removed, Red Wine xp stopped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back