• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

l2english or get out of guild... (1 Viewer)

imported_Shatter

RedCents
FUZE-1-1.jpg

my friend jorgenplatz (tarrn milsl server) *best of server!* makes my eenglizh for drawings

MI inglish iss not sso gud so ei mast yuse pikchers to explane mi self better. I play Warcraft World noww for 2 yeers and just now I furst get my gut rade itums.. Now I am 17 and living inside of Europe (greatest country)

fuze-2.jpg

I am mad e sad be cuz i get my gut geer and then like lone lee ness (sp?) i am taken from mein guild, and ventrilo prespechen is not same lyke befowr... I am lost, and made sad and loneleeir buy these... I must now showe u wat is thay say to mee in gilled chat

11/7 13:37:13.37[Guild] Shatter: Eet is mirakkle! I wiin my chest and weppun on 1 run een gilled!
You receive loot: [Robes of Transcendence]
You receive loot: [Lok'amir il Romanthis]
You recieve loot: [Red Scepter Shard]
11/7 13:37:18.24[Guild] Krndall: Tell me that did not just fucking happen...
11/7 13:37:19.02[5. Lolzhealmekk] Spankntank: Ok so send tells to bid on [Robes of Transcendence] 40dkp
11/7 13:37:20.09[5. Lolzhealmekk] Salvation: You gotta be shitting me..
11/7 13:37:22.24[Guild] Ragbag: Why the FUCK is it NOT on ML???
11/7 13:37:23.13[Guild] Redsun: WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT YOU SHATTER YOU FUCKING POS
11/7 13:37:23.74[Guild] Endosun: WTF
11/7 13:37:24.54[Guild] Throgall: no FUCKING WAY SHATTER YOU FUCKING RETARD I WILL PERSONALLY FUCKING KILL YOU
11/7 13:37:24.64[Guild] Clomideeya: he even took my sceptre shard... fucking christ
11/7 13:37:25.04[Guild] Krzybnt: Fucking i declare a goddamn Jihad on your ass you gay buttfucking i'm an idiot and i will make fucking sure you suffer before i fucking beat your asssenseless
11/7 13:37:25.74[Guild] Htebreed: fucking queer couldn't even speak english,
11/7 13:37:26.00[Guild] Endosun: l2english fag... can't fucking believe this
Shatter has been removed from the raid by Redsun.
Shatter has been removed from the guild by Spankntank.
You are no longer a member of <Anonymous>

i theenk you can see... but i com rite? so i get my gear when I am needing... Wii ees these so wrng? I do not takeing anee item that am not needding... please for yourr heylp

Shatter

l2english or get out of guild...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back