• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Krust?? (1 Viewer)

Salemwin

RedCents
Anyone use the Krust UI ? i love using it but i Ctd all the fucking time and its only with crust almost never ctd if its not loaded.. usally happens when i use a clicky item, open inventory, use a vendor, inspect someone,Click a link/right click an item to make a link, or cast a spell.. Its nothing new it has done this for to me for a long time. Another wierd thing is this only happens on my necro never on my bst or rogue they have never ctd using the Ui. Anyone know whats up with this ui thanks in advace..

Copy all the files you have for that character in a seperate folder then delete them all from EQ/userdata file and then try starting from scratch. Load Krust and run your Necro a day or 2 should see if its Krust or something specific with that characters current files.

Krust??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back