• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Knightlyparse. What does it do exactly? (1 Viewer)

Aipoc76

Redneck Coder
RedCents
6,092¢
I've been looking all over but I cant seem to find what the knightlyparse does. How it improves or changes reading macs. Before I go and #knightlyparse all my macs I would like to know more about it.

If anyone can share some info on this that would be great!

@Knightly Thanks for the info on this, its exactly what I've been looking for and trying to do using some pretty bs methods to accomplish. I know we can always ask but I wish this info would be included with patch notes or something, knightlyparse was mentioned in the patch notes a few times but no examples or links to more info on it....and it looks awesome, so thank you again!
Going to play with this tonight some but I assume this will let me write both parsed and unparsed data to an ini without having to use some funky escape chars and the replace functions :)

Yep, the selective parsing is the reason I wrote it and the implementation of it using #bind_noparse was to allow macro writers to more easily interface with user input using that selective parsing.

Question - Knightlyparse. What does it do exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back